Required Skills and Experience:
- Competency using at least 3 of the following: Drupal, Facebook, Microsoft Office, opensource Wiki platforms, Tumblr, Twitter, Vimeo, WordPress
- Access to Internet Connection
To Be Considered:
- Cover Letter: Provide a one page cover letter describing your interest in working at AAPF as well as your interest working in the social media and communications field.
- Resume: Provide a resume in PDF format that clearly lists your contact information (email, phone, address), education (degrees attempted and completed), past work experience, past volunteer experience, and areas of competency (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.).
- Example Projects: Provide links (as few as two, as many as six) social media projects you have done in the past that you are proud of. Projects can be ones completed for a college class, in another job, or for your own personal satisfaction.
Submit Your Application Online